Thursday, August 26, 2004

One Uhaul, coming up

Someone remind me why I’m awake at 6:00 am?

Oh yeah, because Nichole Kidman Lookalike just left to go and take care of her dog. I peeked out from under sleepy eyelids to find her quietly gathering her things. Her clothes were strewn about the floor. Too bad she couldn’t find the underwear I’d flung somewhere last night. Finally I got up and helped.

She tucked herself back into her smooth red panties and bra while I smiled sleepily. Before she could get her shirt on, I bounded up, and landed a kiss right between her tits, saying, ‘before you put those things away…’

We drank last night. Even though I’m sick. Oh right, I hadn’t yet reported. Tuesday while I was out painting suddenly an elephant sat on my chest. Or so it felt. I spent the evening sick and nursing Theraflu. Congestion, cough, stuffed nose, sneezes.

Ms. Kidmanesque found me thru my featured personal. She seemed very straightforward and is an animal lover. She also had just moved to the city and knows noone here. We chatted on instant messenger, and she asked me out! Man, I like being romanced by women! She’s fairly inexperienced, but very open and kinky fun. I found out during our chatfest that she had lost her virginity (less than a year ago) TO A COUPLE. She’s also openly bi, and searching for a relationship with a woman. I told one of my friends that there were two potential bad endings for this: a. she gets needy and clingy being that she’s young, inexperienced, and new to the city with no other friends (yet) or b. she freaks at what a hussy I am. When we were instant messaging, I referred to someone as my fuck buddy. She said ‘you have a fuck buddy?’ to which I responded, ‘no honey, I have several fuck buddies!’

She met me at my office holding a dozen pink roses. What a sweetheart! Not bad for a 21 year old! I had previously told her of my illness, and tried to bail out of the date but she was having none of that. “I’ll come take care of you!” she insisted. So I let her. On the train home from my office (where I met her), she mentioned being hungry so we stopped at my favorite local bistro. I drank a hit of Theraflu, and suddenly, I felt totally great! We decided to go out for drinks.

This girl can hold her liquor, let me tell you. She drank as much as I did, and quickly. Her glass was always empty! I was attracted to her instantly – she has long very curly hair and really pretty eyes. I wanted to kiss her most of the night, but was trying to hold back, knowing I didn’t want to get her sick. We’d figured out the train schedule so I could send her home to take care of her dog before the last train left, but while we were at the bar she in no uncertain terms, whilst sipping her third long island iced tea, announced, ‘I’m not going to make that train and am staying with you!’

Back at my place we shared the bottle of champagne she had brought and sat on the couch and chatted. We share a lot of common experiences from our childhood and I felt like we were really hitting it off. She must have agreed, as she dove in for a kiss. I tried to hold her back, saying ‘you’re going to be SO mad at me when classes start in a week and you’re sick!’ but she insisted this was worth it.
She has the prettiest little pussy! My god! I could lick it for hours. Oh wait, I did!

Absolutely yummy.
Almost made me forget I’m moving out of my apartment in 36 hours or so! Oh, I didn’t mention that? No energy to now. Suffice it to say I’m moving back to NH. As excited as I am to spend time with my family and godson, I’m not looking forward to the reduction in a. social life and b. ass.

Sigh.

Oh, did I also mention I haven’t even begun to start packing yet?

Help me.

Oh yeah, and she did banter about a few clingy little statements. “see, now you can’t move away from this” and “no, I’m serious, you should just come move in with me, I have plenty of room at my place!”

Q: What does a lesbian bring on her second date?
A: A uhaul.














0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home