Friday, June 17, 2005

random update

I know you'll find this hard to believe, but I sort of have myself a boyfriend. No more random sex. We're even talking about doing the whole testing/birth control thing so i can once again get fucked by naked cock.

mmm.

Not feeling all that much like dishing details. Sorry.

In other news - I found out yesterday that the widower is engaged. He said he met a woman about 2 months ago and now they are engaged. I said, "wow, two months and you're already engaged?" and he said "well when you know you know."

Good luck to him really.

*growl*

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good news for you, but bad news for us readers

11:53 AM  
Blogger That Dude said...

Good, it's about time you let "it" go.

12:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you're happy. (you are happy, right?) However, you can still update you fucking blog ferchristsake, just self edit. Dave needs entertaining!!!

11:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well good for you. I wonder how long it will take before you hit the self desturct button on this "relationship". I'd put $20 on 2 months.

7:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please get back to your commentary or close this place.

10:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear it girl! I miss hearing from you!

9:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

T minus 2 months and counting.


....

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home