Friday, April 01, 2005

motorcycle boy, part I

3/31/05 12:28 am

I lay here, silently sobbing in the darkness. I just spent the better part of half an hour futily trying to coax a cum from my frustrated loins.
The vibrator whirred away, slammed up my slick slit, base gripped between taut thighs while i writhed and bucked, trying to grind that sensation further in me.
I thought of you. I thought of your little crooked smile and those always mischievous eyes.
Remember the second time we hung out? Your girlfriend was still in DC. We'd felt the pull already – the strings that connected your soul to mine had already started to make themselves known. How is that possible after only spending two nights together, I'm sure my readers are asking. Stupid fools, they just haven't yet found their soulmate. Or maybe I'm the stupid fool – as I've lost you.
The second night we spent together was on ecstasy. Neither of us had tried it before, so tonight we had two pills each and a whole Monday night to share. We fed those pills to each other, giggling at the novelty of it all and reveling in the comfort we felt together.
I remember writhing all over that bed with you, breaking only for water. Our bodies, chemically enhanced felt even BETTER when they touched. All I could manage was to repeat over and over

oh
my
god!


Flesh on flesh, tongue on flesh, hands on sheets, mouths on bodies, cock filling throat, pussy grinding on knees, melting feelings thoughts and
brains...consciences...
We melted. We should have known right there. Remember asking me “did you just say oh my god with my cock in your mouth?”
Yes soulmate. I did. Your cock fit my mouth perfectly and tasted so sweet. I remember wrapping my mouth around it and just floating in each millimeter of my tongue and lips contacting your sweet skin... I can't even begin to explain the feeling. But I don't have to, do I? This is for you, and you know exactly what I'm talking about.
Or do you? Do you remember after all this time? Do you remember after the months you've spent on the hard drugs, stealing electronics and pawning them for dope? Do you ever think of me?

I think of you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home