Thursday, January 20, 2005

BassFisherBoy is FUN!

Hey out there. I’m still fuckin and fightin. Alive and kicking.

There’s a new player in rotation, boys and girls.

(I know I said I’m done with casual sex. I’m not. I’m still looking for the man of my dreams, but right now I need some distraction. Anything to take the flames, the smoke, the soot, the pain, the fact that I no longer have anything I owned…. Bear with me. Plus, I question my mental stability and ability to be a girlfriend right now.)

So about a week or so ago I had to drive to the town my mother lives in to pick up all the clothes that the drycleaner had to OZONE to get the stench out. I called my mother to see what she was up to, and OH JOY! She’s out drinking. I figure I need a drink, so I join her.

I spend the evening hanging out with her, flirting with her friends and a very cute lawyer from her office. He heads home, and the real fun begins. Seems like every guy in the bar emerges out of the woodwork and starts hitting on me, yet I keep buying my own drinks. How does that work again?

OH! Yeah! I also ran into the original dissapperaing act! Turns out dude number two wasn’t really him. 

I wound up taking home this fairly cute guy. He told me later he’d hit on me at least 3 other times at that same bar (of course, none of which I remember). I guess all you ladies out there can blame me for teaching these men that persistence pays off!

We had some mediocre sex, and just about no conversation. All I know about him is his name, and that he works at a restaurant. Oh, and he fucks FOR HOURS. Gave him my number, and I get peppered with tons of ‘do you want me to come over tonight? “the other night was really hot, when can we hang out again!”

So, two nights ago I had a little itch so scratch, so I took him up on the offer. We had some more hot sex – some of it in the shower! FUN FUN!

We also talked a little. He’s apparently also a professional bass fisherman. Heh.

Today I noticed that he had spelled out on my refrigerator in magnet letters

George is fun.

I’d have to agree. Yes, yes, I would.

1 Comments:

Blogger erica looking said...

It's my perrogitive.

/bobby brown

;)

oh come on, you all know you come back looking for more sordid details and stories!!!!

10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home