Friday, January 28, 2005

i got dumped by text message today...

Inbox Message 7
From: George (aka bassfisherboy)
Hey, I just wanted to tell you that I can't see you again, not that i didn't have fun, but i met this girl and i just feel something is right about it.
6:16pm 1/27/05

Outbox Message 10
To: George
Awesome! Good luck, Negative style points for telling me via textmsg tho.
Sent 1/27/05
6:20 pm

Inbox Message 8
From: George
K I KNOW
6:20pm 1/27/05

Outbox Msg 11
To: George
Tho, bonus points for having the cajones to say anything at all. No hard feelings, Really. Good luck.
Sent 1/27/05
6:26pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did i honestly just thank someone for ending a casual fling via text message? Is am i so jaded by nitwits like TallTwat that this has become acceptable behavior to me?!?!

Maybe i should hang out with the widower some more. At least he'd do the letedowns by phone, or even email!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home