Thursday, September 23, 2004

Holy shit, i found ass in NH.

Well, I guess it was bound to happen..

I went out on a 'date?' tonight with someone who messaged me on match.com. I'm not sure what to call him, as of yet.

He's 35, works in IT (and knows his shit. Thanks to him, I'm on the computer wireless from my bed!). He seems pretty smart, if not educated. Told me stories about being kicked out of 3 high schools and being sent away to the army by his mother. Infantry. He said 'that's where they put everyone who are too dumb to be trained for anything else.'
Somewhat suavely, i replied, 'seems like their tests aren't too good then, since you obviously do well for yourself as a network engineer.'
We went for an INSANITY fun bikeride. He has a fast little ricebike. It's kind of fun to start the night off with a bikeride, because the precident for touching is set EARLY ON!
We rode for about an hour or maybe a little more - lots of twisty turny roads. Fun, but not so good for getting to know eachother. So we stopped for a couple drinks. He drank beer (he was driving, of course!).
While we were talking at the bar, we got down to talking about our poisons of choice. I first told him of my love for Vodka, then said 'on occasion, I drink tequila, but LOOK THE FUCK OUT when i do that, because I'm TROUBLE.' He said, 'Can I kiss you?' and then seemed COMPLETELY taken aback when I said 'Yes, please!'
He came around the table and landed a decent kiss on me, sort of quick, but hot, and on demand! ;)
On the way back he went REALLY FUCKING FAST on the highway. I saw the speedometer hit 120, but after that tucked in and held on. He told me later we were doing 150. GOD FUCKING LORD- its not fair how great that felt. I know it's too dangerous, and I know it's DUMB... but GOOD CHRIST it felt good.
I invited him upstairs for a drink and to um, erm, 'fix my wireless.'
He did! and then asked for another kiss, and as he came in for it, he grabbed the sides of my head, and pushed me around a bit, then held me still while he sucked my bottom lip into his, slowly nibbling and biting.
'now, that's a kiss,' he said.
He was pretty rough the whole night, which I like! Thankfully aunt flo left this morning, so it was GAME ON!!!!!
All sorts of tossing me around, spanking me, spanking the puss... he rubbed me off pretty hard and got me to kind of squirtycome.. pretty fun.

I think I'll keep him.

Horray for developing locals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home