Monday, September 20, 2004

Thursday Night

After my softball game I had tentative plans for PsychoSappho to come and hang out with the birdies and me. I called her in the evening, and she said to give her a call after the game. I called after the game and she said, "well, SomeDude and I are hanging out, if you want to come over here..."
I started home, but realized that if I got in the door of my place I would never turn around and go back out, and I keep cancelling shit on her. I don't want her to think I'm a flake, you know. So I turned around, bought some booze and showed up at her place.
SomeDude was ok looking, and mostly quiet, but I know I'm a bit intimidating when I enter a room and start drinking. We all got really freaking drunk, and I tried to stay out of the mix, but PsychoSappho basically BEGS me to come over, so next thing I know SomeDude and I are involved in a Head to Head comparison on the lovely ms. kidmanesque. It was great. Getting winded? Just tap out! Need to come up for air? Just let him take over!
Since it's been FUCKING PERIOD WEEK for all of this debauchery, i keep my pants on. Once we've reduced Ms. Kidmanesque into a pile of moaning jello about 40 times, she sits up and decides its time for SomeDude to get his rocks off. Of course I help. They were both CLEARLY in AWE of my bjskills. Hell knows, I'm not the blowjob queen of the world for nothin!
So, he coated my tits in manjuice, I cleaned up, and then decided I HAD to drive home. I left them cuddling on the bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home