Monday, September 20, 2004

Unfufilled

SO, NoFan came home sunday. I spent most of the day cleaning up around the house and sleeping. I had initially planned to head out before he even got home, but when we spoke on the phone he said I should stay and we could grab some dinner or something. Never being one to turn down a free meal, I decide to hang out with him.
The evening goes fine - Not the magic and stars and how it used to be way it was when we hung out about a month ago, but not all that bad. Especially after a bottle of wine.
So as you might be able to imagine, I'm pretty horned up after this weekend of not really getting off and being all philanthropist and shit.. I've been playing the role of "orgasms for you, no reciprocation needed!" I think I'm near bursting.
So, when he starts kissing me, and takes me up to bed, and tells me he wants to fuck me anyway, I'm certainly down. "But wait," he tells me. "I haven't gotten off in a very long time, so why don't you get me off first, and then I'll fuck you silly!" "Oh," I say, "Like the last 3 times you've said that and then rolled over and went to sleep after you got yours?" "No! Of course not!"

Guess what happened!?!!? and to add insult to injury, he was fucking me for a moment, and I was just starting to come, and it felt to good to him, so he pulled out, right as my pussy was starting to clench. It felt like a fucking vaccuum. IT was THE WORST EVER. Talk about stopping a much needed orgasm right in its tracks.

And of course, he rolled over and couldn't get hard when I tried to get him ready again.

So needless to say, whoever is my next victim i mean fuckbuddy, is in some serious trouble. I'm likely to explode.

Let the games begin.

2 Comments:

Blogger lola h. said...

a man like that should be SHOT. do NOT ... under any circumstances ... let him anywhere near the puss again. dear GOD, lady. you should be lucky i'm down in FL, or i'd come up and give him a good ass-whooping.

4:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pluto55 says, "Test posting to see if this works."

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home