Friday, September 17, 2004

So it's been a while.

So much has gone on! Had my last weeks of work, and have (almost) completed the move to NH fulltime. Riding my motorcycle ALOT and trying not to freak out about finances. :)

I slipped my phone number to the cable guy who installed my cable modem. He was pretty cute. And COMPLETELY flirting with me! And he rides a motorcycle. Good times.

About 5 days had gone by and he hadn't called, so I figured he was otherwise engaged, or not interested. After spending a great night with the widower, I showed up at my aunt's house for babchia's famous breaded porkchops. My cousin pulled me aside to warn me. "My husband is going to ask to speak with you tonight- I don't think you'll be hearing from the cableguy. He showed up at the house last night after 10 and woke up the family and the dog, and aaron was threatening to pull a shotgun and is very upset."

I felt terrible. I mean, I do almost everything I can in order to minimize my impact on their life. However, I had absolutely NO CONTROL over this guys actions, and i couldn't even call him to reprimand him. I started apologizing, but then he cut me off to drop what I'm sure he thought was a great pearl of wisdom.

"erica.. you really have to stop fucking around so much. Its hurtuing you, and now its endangering my family."

I tried to calmly tell him that was certainly not his place to discuss with me, being a rent paying tenant at his apartment. And also, that it wasn't true. He went on, "I know girls like you. You only do this because you don't like yourself."

BULLSHIT. I screamed at him to shut the fuck up and not EVER discuss my personal life with me.

See- I've been down this road before. I'll be the first to admit- in the past I have CERTAINLY used sex to feel better about myself. And it never worked. Always had the opposite effect. About 4 years ago I made a lot of vhanges in my life- lost a lot if weight, gained a lot of self confidence- and started using sex for what it's meant for... to feel GOOD!

Sex feels great! I love the closeness, the sensations. I love that I kmow I'm REALLY good at it. I love making my partners eyes roll back in their head and I love it when someone solves my riddle and makes mine.

I'm not using it as an emotional crutch. It's not like it was when i was 21 and using it to feel wanted. I'm just using it to feel good. And I'm always safe and honest. I really dont see a problem with that.

Arrgh. Ok, vent over.

I'm staying at the exbf's (NoFan's). He's taken the new gf to canada for the long weekend to hang out withj the family. The ones I never got to meet. The trip I wasn't taken on. Grrr. The good thing tho is I'm hanging out with my birdies and trying to do debaucherous things in his house. Unfortunately its period week, so that's somewhat difficult. But I'm sure I'll find a way.

The first night I was here I spent with GH. GH was one of the first friends i made here when I moved to boston. He's the most brilliant person I know, and his sense of humour just melts me. Almost everything he says has multiple meanings, often different private jokes to different people in the group to whom he's speaking. I met him on IRC (internet relay chat) and instantly he had me laughing constantly. He initially duped me into meeting him, claming he'd seen naked pictures of me. This was entirely possible, as such photos exist, and there were a few crossovers between his crowd and mine. We had a few drinks, and ended up back at his place and the next thing I know i'm eating thc laden spacecakes, and letting him throw it in my ass in the office with the open door with his roommate and girlfriend out in the livingroom watching tv. Adventures have only gotten wilder since then. Funny thing is, tho- untill revcently, all that ever happened between us was that I gave him head. GH actually stands for gratuitous head, which was all he ever got!

Weds. night we went for a fun bikeride, got shitfaced, then ended up back at NoFan's place. While teasing him on the couch, i decided to be all suave and show him how convenient my snap fly favorite jeans are. Apparently he was a little carried away, horny hot and bothered *i have no idea why, i'd just been giving him slow and sloppy sexxy staring up at him teasing head for about an hour* and suddenly he grabbed the jeans and yanked. They tore in like 12 places. My favorite jeans, RUINED!!!

HAahaha I wrote to Tommy Hilfinger tho- and customer service said they might be able to help. Check out the funny email trail!

Dear Erica,Thank you for taking the time to write us. We appreciate your interest inour product.
The item you are interested in was pulled from the line and will not retailthis season.We are sorry for the inconvenience.
The name of the jeans is "Ring SnapJeans".

If you can be so kind and tell me what happened to the jeans, I canmost certainly try to help you find a replacment. Please write us with any other questions you may have.
Kind regards,
Shakeel M.TommyCares
TeamTommy Hilfiger USA, Inc.
http://www.tommy.com

Well isnt that nice. So I wrote back:

I'm actually fairly embarassed to say this, but they were ... um ...torn from my body in the heat of passion.Seriously!A replacement would be superb! Sounds like it might be very difficultto fuind, tho?

keep your fingers croossed for me, readers.

Tonight there may be more debauchery with GH. Or ascotw may make a late night appearance. Who knows.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home