Thursday, February 10, 2005

And we did it all without even kissing!

Ugh. I’m sick as a dog. I’ve been battling a cold since Sunday. I started sniffling during the superbowl and have been making it through on a steady diet of Theraflu and tissues since.

Of course, that dosen’t stop me from having fun (or sex!).

As I said in my audio post yesterday, I was headed out to see my friend GH last night. Man, someday I should post the story about his wedding and the 2 weeks of floating Turkish prison that ensued, but that’s for another time.

I drove to Boston to hang out with GH. We went to our favorite maitai joint and proceeded to have a few. I was being careful and limiting myself, what with having to drive home almost an hour. We had a great time chatting, but no sex, as we couldn’t go to his place, and I wasn’t in the mood for car shenanigans. Plus, my nose was still stuffy. GH had an answer for that, of course.

“Do you know how to do that swimming stroke? The crawl?” he asks, pantomiming a deep throat thrust, then turning the head up and to the side for a gasp of air.

Good to know he has my best interests in mind. Heh.

Then, on the way home, I decided, well, it’s just past midnight, I might as well stop at my local watering hole. Let’s hope I don’t get roofied again.

I walked in, ordered my drink and shot a couple racks of pool (by myself). This loser guy walked up to me and kept making comments like “Hey, who’s winning?” and “Are you solids or stripes?” I threw some snotty comments back at him – figuring trial by fire. He left. He failed the trial, obviously.

After last call I went upstairs to where there was dancing and karaoke. I stood by the door, and in true anthropologist participant observer style, sipped my vanilla stoli and diet coke while I watched the natives. So amusing.

I watched one group in particular. There was a fairly hot woman dressed in dressy pinstriped pants and a maroon shirt. She was surrounded by two guys who seemed to be having a pretty good time. I watched her take a play spanking, and immediately my interest was peaked. Then I noticed, along with those three twentysomethings, there was an older guy orbiting. He looked to be in his early forties, with dark hair (thinning on top) and awesome eyes.

The bouncers were clearing everyone out, and the group started towards me (I was between them and the door). The older guy approached me, and started chatting me up. He cracked a joke on the approach, then continued to hold my interest, rapidfiring me with a compliment, and an invitation to walk me to my car.

“You look just like Leeann Rimes,” he told me. “Care to go back to my buddies house? I think he has a box of wine or something!”

High class! I think. But I’m drunk and amused. And the younger guys are SHITFACED and doing amusing things like wrestling and ‘helicoptering’ into eachother.

“Nothing like boxed wine,” I say. “Thanks for the compliment, but people normally tell me I looks like Mila Jovovich,” I say, as we walk towards his truck, his friends in tow.

“SHOTGUN” I yell, as we approach the truck. My new friend high fives me and tells me he likes my style. Somehow I still end up in the back seat.

We proceed to his friend’s house (which is only about 3 blocks from my house). True to his word, there is a box of Franzia blush wine type beverage. It was awful. I choked down a sip, then conveniently lost my cup so I didn’t have to drink anymore.

The guy whose house we were at was EXTREMELY enthralled with my boobies. He asked me if he could give me a Bronski. Fortunately I knew what that was (guy puts his face in your cleavage, shakes his head back and forth and says BrOOoonnnnskiiiii). I obliged. He was quite amused and kept trying for another one every chance he got.

There is much fratboy type goings on, and finally the older guy stubs out his cigar, looks at me and says, “did you say you live near here? Let’s get out of here!”

“I thought you’d never ask,” I say, and take him home with me.

We sat on the couch for a few minutes back at my apartment, discussing our lives. Turns out he has a 24 year old son who is in Iraq, and owns a car dealership.

“Are you married?” I ask.

He touches his ring finger, looks at me strange, and says ‘No, Why do you ask?”

”Well,” I say, thinking about TallTwat, “Recently I’ve been told that I need to ask such questions.” Felling like a total dumbass, I try to change the subject, and begin sucking his cock.

I’ve told him I’m sick, so we’re avoiding kissing. He is really enjoying playing with my tits, and it feels WONDERFUL. The only other person who plays with my tits, sucks them, nibbles them and all is NoFan. I’m really enjoying myself, as he plays with my boobs and begins working his fingers into my dripping pussy.

“I came to talk to you because I thought you were beautiful and I couldn’t get over your eyes,” he said, after nibbling my nipple for a moment. “Little did I know you had amazing tits!”

We had good sex. Nothing earth shattering, but I came with him, which was really neat.

”Holy shit,” he said. “We just came at the same time, didn’t we?” he asked. “That usually only happens to people who have been together for a long time and are really in tune!” he said. "And we did it all without even kissing!"

I just shook my head and trembled. I didn’t want to tell him that as long as you get me almost there, I can make it happen anytime. When I felt him convulsing and starting to come, I just pushed myself over the edge.

Now all we need to do is see if he calls. This could be a fun one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home