Wednesday, September 29, 2004

OK, so i wans't totally honest in my last post

I didn't mention the HOURS AND HOURS of hot sex I had the night before. Mostly because I couldn't think of an amusing and witty nickname for the dude. I still can't. I think maybe i'll call him mr. hooptie". Mr. Hooptie and I had worked together, many moons ago. He is one of the funniest people I know. He's in some ways all ghetto superstar, but at the same time, he's a computer tech. We have a LOT in common, and the only thing that kept me out of his bed back when we worked together was his wife and basketball team of kids *yes, 5*. However, now he's divorced. So, GAME ON!
I tried to meet him for a drink, but we got a very late start, and it took me longer to get to the bar on my motorcycle than I anticipated. I missed last call. I barely had time to thaw (it's late september in NH, and after midnight, remember). We zipped home, and smoked a blunt.
Before NoFan and I split up - when we had the open relationship, I had the pleasure of spending an evening with Mr. Hooptie. He give the BEST oral sex. Seriously. Well, maybe not the best, as I have about three people in the running for that title - but he's one of them for sure. Somehow, he ate me for hours and never even let me get at his cock. What a tease.
I decided to remedy that this time. I had him sit on the couch and spent about 15 minutes rubbing all over his jock. Rubbing my face, my cheeks, my forehead, my lips, my hands, my tits - all of it - all over him thru his pants. I could hear him moaning in pleasure. On of my favorite foreplay tricks is to wrap my lips around your cock thru your jeans and breathe hot breath on it.
Finally I got his gorgeos black cock out of his pants. It wasn't monsterous, but it was BEAUTIFUL. Very dark dark skin, beautiful shape - I must have sucked him for an hour or more. I'd stop and pull away and chill him out every time he was about to come.
Soon he couldn't take it any more and led me over to the bed. He went down on me for a while, and got me off once or twice. I was an animal by this time, as there's nothing that works me up more than sucking a beautiful cock. I needed him inside me.
Cue problem. I CAN'T FIND A CONDOM. Nowhere in my apartment is there a condom. So I'm destined for a night of frustration, just feeling him rub that beautiful thing all over my ass and lips... MY GOD.
We went all night. We got back from the bar around 2amish, and at 5:45 we were still at it, hearing my cousin's husband pull out of the driveway with his truck. He never got off tho. Again, I'm an unintentional tease.

Anyway, that's my secret hot almost sex story. Since then, I've found no fewer than 3 condoms stashed in the strangest places. Like the spice drawer. WHAT?!!? So needless to say, he will be back soon, and they will be most reachable.

On other topics - my job interview went well. The hiring manager said he thought he would be inviting me back in for a third interview and to meet the founders, but had a few other interviews to complete first. So, keep your fingers crossed STILL. And, monday I am going to spend three hours at the vet's office where I've also interviewd for an on the job skill assessment. I get to watch a surgery! HORRAY! As much as I would love the vet job, I kind of hope i get the tech job, as trying to find my own apartment and living on $10/hour is not something I'm interested in trying to do (again!).

Soon, mon cheres. Soon.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just want you to know you have a new fan.
Keep the stories -- and everything else -- coming.

incshrnkmn@aol.com

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home