Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Lots of Nothin.

Hello there!

So, I accepted that job I had posted about and started it. It's been pretty good so far - good people, decently interesting. I enjoy it. Of course it makes me a little busy - and tired. I REALLY hate getting up in the morning. But the bank account likes it. OR will on the 15th.
I ended up not being able to wrangle an extra week of vacation - two weeks is all they'll give me! But he put me on some accerated accumulation schedule that will give me an extra day per year of employment. The usual is 2 weeks for 5 years, then 3 weeks, so this will get me there at the same time, but with a little bone more each year. And they gave me 2k more than initially offered, so horray for me.
Now i need to find an apartment.

So, pretty much unintentionally I've been 'faithful' to fuckfoul. Just really haven't had an opportunity. I was supposed to hang with the widow recently, but his life has been crazy. He's trying to sell his interest in the company he founded, (um hello 5 million dollars) and having some trouble. Plus today was his dead wife's birthday. She always said to remember her on her birthday, so he had a memorial service for her today. He's a wreck. But he called me and told me about how he felt and we had a good discussion. I like him. I think his little type a things and regimented lifestyle would be good for me. Again, we'll see.

Also stopped in to visit NoFan on the way home. Had to pick up my mail and visited with my parrots. He wants me, BAD. He told me all about lots of crazy sex he had friday night, then informed me that I still gave the greatest head. Ever chance I could, I brought up the unrequited orgasm and tried to make him feel bad. I don't think it worked. So he offered to go down on me, and we made out some, but I left him wanting. It's his turn. Anyway, I need sleep. Softball game tomorrow and my first full week of work. Just wanted to say hi, i'm still alive!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home