Tuesday, October 26, 2004

"there are no words for you, erica."

heh. Heh heh heh

heh heh heh. Oh, sorry. I'm just amazingly amused with myself. It's just been parties leading up to my birthday, so I'm allowed to get a little crazy. Oh wait- I need an excuse?!?!?

Friday night I went to a party at ascotw's. A costume party of course. I was informed early on that our 'involvement' would need to stay under wraps, as his ex as well as any number of potential ass he was gunning for would also be in attendance.

So what did i do? I brought my own ass. Um, two of them. PsychoSappho had been pretty much BEGGING me for the puss for the last week or so. I gave her a little taste about 3 weeks ago, and she’s been on my jock like white on rice ever since. She came to the party as a hottie goth girl. Long curly perfect hair, dark black makeup, bigass parachute pants, a black tshirt, and um, I think a black trenchcoat. Much of the night she kept asking if I would go home with her, and kissing me. Tough! Being ‘time of the month’ and all, plus having a chance for a spanking, I sent her about her business.

I reached deep into the past to invite MissClaws. That’s a funny story all of its own. About a year ago now, I made recontact with one of my favorite fucks from college, Shrinkboy. He needs an entry all of his own, but what I’ll say here is he hooked me up with MissClaws.

MissClaws is loud and completely sexually charged, and mean, and sarcastic and dark and brooding. She’s TALL – 5’9”+ and has short black hair and really great eyes. And a WONDERFUL body. She also really digs me. She mentioned this weekend about how with some people you just have this CRAZY sexual connection – like you look into their eyes and just want to BED them. She feels this for me! For some reason, it took us nearly 8 months to actually hook up. And she had her boytoy along too, so it wasn’t even just us. I went home with my back looking like I'd spent the night making out with edward scissorhands. She is all rough and s&m, and claws and totally gets off on commanding people. JUST MY STYLE.

But, like I mentioned before… time of the month making all these things impossible. Spanking however, is always possible, so I hung my chances that ascotw would need company at the end of the night.

So, MsClaws costume was deadonballs her style. Latex full length gloves, latex thigh highs, a latex bustier, and little black panties. MMMMMM. She had to LUBE UP to get into it. I nearly said SCREW THE PARTY, lets just stay at your house and you can order me around a bit!

We walked into the party and made our rounds. The men followed her from room to room. She tested it a few times – pulling me into the living room from the kitchen, saying quietly “watch this – 5, 4, 3, 2” and BANG around the corner would come 5 or 6 guys.
Finally we bumped into our ever-gracious host, ascotw. He was drunk and gave me a once over. He looked me up and down, looked MissClaws up and down, captured my eyes, shook his said and said ‘There are no words for you. Thank you for bringing a lesbian domantrix to my party!’

You’re welcome, ASCOTW. You’re Welcome.

Another favorite moment came around midnight (at pinata time!). I was sufficiently liquoured up because I had taken it upon myself to distribute some jello shots. Problem was, I was walking around giving them to people (often from my mouth) and almost everytime I fed someone one, I ate one myself.

I tried to make MsClaws a drink, and managed to spill some on the floor. Next thing I knew, she was snapping at the floor, pointing, and pushing me down to clean it up. She commanded just the way she wanted me to do it...

"ass up, erica. Wipe that messy spill up you dumb slut." Then, as I was down there, she took her right foot, placed it between my shoulderblades and pushed me down to the floor. We had a crowd of a good 10 people all watching in awe. The moment was ruined however, by ASCOTW walking thru and trying to rally the troops for the pinata.
"Could you guys put the Domme/sub routine on hold for a while, we have a pinata to swat!"
Not nearly as much fun, if you ask me!

And, no, I didn’t get any girl ass. I gave a pretty stellar blowjob tho. Yum. He’s still on the hook for one of those shaking shuddering crazy orgasms he gives me tho. Yup, I’m keeping score again!


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Always enjoy living vicariously through you and your adventures, Erica.

But here's a question: Is ShrinkBoy named that because he's into giantesses or because he's psychoanalytical?

I only ask because I'm fascinated by the fantasy of being shrunken by a hot woman and becoming her pet/sextoy. Weird, I know. But it gets me all tingly.

incshrnkmn@aol.com

10:17 AM  
Blogger erica looking said...

You know when i wrote that I wondered what people would assume. Shrink as in psychoanalysis. He's also known as Freudboy in my circle of friends, but that makes it sound like he wants to fuck his mother!

That's an interesting fantasy. What about the idea of being shrunk turns you on? Helplessness? Giantism?

5:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The fantasy works for me on several levels. It's certainly a surrender of power, but there's also the way it encourages me to focus very specifically on particular body parts. A nipple, for example, would loom large if I were doll size. A clit. Lips. Other lips. Ear lobes. Toes. Hair. The soft skin inside an elbow. You name it.

And I hold out hope that I could still give and receive tremendous pleasure at that size. Perhaps as a living breathing sex toy.

I'm into gentle giantesses. Not everyone into this fantasy/fetish is. Some like the idea of being eaten or squished. I don't mind being swirled around in the mouth or sat on, but I don't like the idea of being hurt. Least not in a dead and/or mutilated way. A spanking with a mere fingertip might not be so awful. (Bad pet!)

I could be kept in a pocket, a purse, stuffed into a bra or maybe even panties.

It's a world of possibilities.

incshrnkmn@aol.com

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home