Monday, February 21, 2005

I'm working on the details of the lezbo vday

...

but figured I'd share a quick lowdown of last night.

Here's the im convo discussing my latest 3some action.

ericalooking: well, my friend Jay is WELL KNOWN for always throwing pussy in my lap. he gave me this chick kelly and kat and liek 2 others i never hit but could have
ericalooking: so i spent sat night in CT with my roomie from college and her husband
ericalooking: Jay is living in NYC these days and recently we started speaking again afterone of those lapses on commnication
ASCOTW : which happens
ericalooking: right...
ericalooking: so, hes telling me all about this new chick hes dating.. how great she is; how shes a sex and drugs and rock and roll freak like he is
ASCOTW : heh
ericalooking: and he calls me on sat and says 'char and i are in framingham, you should come visit us' so i decide to, even tho its a tad bit out f my way
ericalooking: i show up, and they say to come right up to the room, but between the car and the top floor of the econolodge in framingham i forget the room number. So i call jay, and he comes out to meet me in the hallway. He immidiately picks me up, pushes me against the wall and kisses me forever, right in the hallway
ericalooking: he turns me and sends me into the room
ASCOTW : wow.
ASCOTW : awesome.
ericalooking: and the first thing i see is shars naked ass
ericalooking: bent over
ericalooking: straight in front of me
ericalooking: shes jabbering on the phone
ericalooking: so I try to take it in without staring
ericalooking: HOT HOT HOT body
ericalooking: so jay
ASCOTW : very nice.
ASCOTW : i need to enter more rooms to that
ericalooking: so jay sits me on the bed and starts rubbing my shoulders. She finishes her phone call, then stands up, turns around, smiles HUGE and BOUNDS over to me (ass naked). She hugs me and says ITS SO NICE TO MEET YOU, JAY TALKS ABOUT YOU ALL THE TIME
ASCOTW : awesome.
ericalooking: then looks down my tank top and says 'you're right jay, they are MAGNIFICENT!'
ericalooking: she's prattling on, bouncing around the room, completely naked. shes one of those manic chicks, i can tell
ASCOTW : but hey, they can be fun
ericalooking: 'I just got a pack of burts bees and I'm all moisturized, i moisturized jay, we did the whole framingham expeirence, even tanning, theres a bar downstairs, i like pizza, pizza is on the way, did you see my tattoo? Oh, do you want some weed or some klonaopins?'"OH WAIT, am I SUPPOST TO BE MODEST?!"
ericalooking: we assure her, no, its fine
ericalooking: and jay keeps rubbing my back and she continues to cyclone about the room.
ASCOTW : because she's clearly out of her tits
ericalooking: i get the feeling shes always like that
ericalooking: OH
ericalooking: she had inverted nipples. very strange, but awesome small cs
ericalooking: great body
ericalooking: works out
ericalooking: not tiny thin
ericalooking: mmm hot
ASCOTW : i'm jealous.
ericalooking: def the HOTTEST chick ive been with
ericalooking: so, we're waiting for the pizza to get there
ericalooking: and jay is like showing her off - 'look erica, see how hot her belly is!" and shes prancing about the room in orange bikini undies, a white TIGHT ASS tank top and white knee socks
ericalooking: her friend calls from downstairs, so she says shes going downstairs to say hi and just thrws her coat on over the undies
ericalooking: very funny
ASCOTW : awesome.
ASCOTW : she is class.
ericalooking: shes def crazy crazy crazy
ericalooking: so she comes back up, and lays on the bed with me and decides that we need to have a show going on for the pizza guy when he gets there
ericalooking: so she pretty much starts mauling me. Kissing me, laying on top of me, entwining her legs in mine
ASCOTW : adn youa re like "hey, i'm christian, please stop!"
ASCOTW : heh
ericalooking: so the pizza gets there, and i dont think the guy even notices
ericalooking: she JUMPS up off me and says
ericalooking: OK, IM GOING TO HAVE 2 PEICES OF PIZZA AND THEN WE'RE GOING TO GET DOWN TO SOME SERIOUS THREESOME BUSINESS
ASCOTW : awesome.
ASCOTW : no words.
ericalooking: well, i was feeling a little shy and requested we head to the bar and lubricate my inhibitions a little
ericalooking: i mean
ericalooking: she was SMOKING hot
ericalooking: and near, i fear, boil the bunny crazy
ASCOTW : well
ASCOTW : yes
ericalooking: so they have their pizza and we head downstairs the the seedy motel bar
ericalooking: i drink copiously and we head back upstairs
ericalooking: there were many permiutations
ericalooking: he fucks her while she eats me
ericalooking: he fingers me while i fuck her
ericalooking: i CREAM all over his hand
ericalooking: hes totally surprised
ericalooking: im like "good thing I didn't firehose or you'd be fucking outta here!"
ASCOTW : heh
ASCOTW : it can be alarming
ericalooking: coolest part tho is allegedly i am the first girl to get her to come and shes been dyking out since 9th grade!

1 Comments:

Blogger lola h. said...

'because she's clearly out of her tits.'

OMG - that was HILARIOUS. and yes, we definitely need more details as i need a manual before i lose my lesbian virginity...

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home