Friday, October 29, 2004

new nicknames and freshlyfucked smiles

So, I wound up hanging out with FreakyFuckFoul the other night. Thanks for all the votes, but in true Erica fashion, I didn’t listen to any of you!
We watched my redsox whoop some cardinal ass, and had a generally great time. I think I need to come up with a new nickname for him, because as I spend more time with him the fuckfoul part keeps fading further and further into the background.
We had a few drinks, and I SOAKED his recliner. Literally, it was like a puddle under me. He’s so good with his hands and his toys! Then I spent the night in his bed with him snuggling me the whole night. *swoon* I really REALLY like having someone to cuddle me.
Then my redsox won the series, and yesterday I decided to go and have my NH lisence photo taken. I called him on the way into town.
“hey there. What are you up to this afternoon? I don’t have long, but want to help make sure I look all freshly fucked and smiley when I get my driver’s license picture taken?”
Of course he did.
He got me off AGAIN like gangbusters. Seriously. And I didn’t even touch him. I’m starting to feel like a GratitousHead beneficiary.
And I look pretty fucking goofy in my license photo. Stupid ass smile and all. But for the next 4 years every time I look at it, I’ll remember that about 20 minutes before I got that picture taken I was squirting my brains out on FuckFoul’s bed.

Ahhh, memories.

1 Comments:

Blogger lola h. said...

well.

at least SOMEONE'S gushing lately.

bitch. ;)

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home