Sunday, March 13, 2005

more needles through my bits

Oh my god, I did it.

Last night I pierced my whoohoo.



It means I’m out of commission vaginally speaking for 4-6 weeks. I love how it looks. Not so much how it feels however! I went to the piercing place with beard and his wife. We had been discussing the whoohoo piercing for a while, and she was sure she was going to do it. I had sort of wanted a triangle piercing but the piercer told me he would not do that pierce as it is too dangerous. So I let him take the jewelry out for a vertical hood pierce and told sexkitten and beard they would be going first, to give me plenty of time to back out.
The piercer had to autoclave the jewelry, so we had about 15 minutes to change our minds. Sexkitten asked “so where do I drop trau?” and the piercer cracked a joke.
“well, in about 15 minutes it will be in the piercing room, over there. But now, I suppose anywhere you want…”
We all lauged.
Soon enough sexkitten the bj queen was laying back on the table getting her hood pierced. She barely even flinched, so I was pretty sure I wanted to go through with it. Beard got his ears pierced, and then it was my turn.
I climbed up on the zebra printed table and with shaking fingers held my lips apart. He sterilized the area, rubbing on my clit with a qtip. I was very nervous, and kept giggling anxiously.
“Are you ready?” he asked?
“give me a 3 count..” I said, trying to control my breathing.
I squealed as the needle pushed through my skin. Ok, more like SCREAMED. It hurt! Like a motherfucker! But it was done. Well, almost – he still had to push the jewelry through and screw the bead on.
We picked up a pizza and headed back to my place to sit around with our legs open and watch a movie. Somewhere during all of this, suddenly beard was rubbing my back and lamenting the fact that he couldn’t fuck either of us. “You guys could have at least staggered this shit or something.. I can’t even fuck either of you!”
Since I just got my tongue pierced last week I couldn’t even offer up the mouth!
At least Sexkitten could take over. And how! I ran my long nails all over her body – up and down her back, around the sides of her body and to cup her large tits. I kiss lightly all over her back as she sucks off her husband.
She looks so sexy, running her tongue all over the head of his cock, teasing it, before closing her luscioius lips around the shaft and running it down her throat. As she does this, my hands wander from her body to his – my hands caressing his balls and thighs while I kiss his wife’s back and neck.
I spit in my hand and wrap it around Beard’s cock. I begin to stroke him while his wife kisses my neck.
“Do you want it on your face?” he pants, excitedly.
“Of course, baby!” I say, as he stands in front of us.
He jizzes all over my face, and it feels amazing - all warm and nice. My pussy is throbbing, especially my clit with the new silver jewelry resting on it. It makes it worse to know that I cant touch it – and in fact wont be able to for 6-8 weeks.
Suddenly, as cum rains down on me, I feel sexkittens tongue running over my cheeks, scooping up her husband’s come while gingerly licking my chin, cheeks and breasts.

Yum.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So sexy, very nice.

7:03 PM  
Blogger Ogie said...

...6 to 8 weeks, eh? have I got a proposition for you!

7:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OW.

i've entertained the inner labia piercing since i was in high school, but the clit area? ow ow ow. you are a trouper.

oh, yeah. sucks about the no-sex thing... hang in there, chica!
- laura

1:10 PM  
Blogger erica looking said...

Laura sweetie -

the vert hood is actually less healingtime than an inner labial piercing. And supposedly more *ahem* functional also.
The hood is less skin than a belly button or earlobe. So far, this has been less pain than getting my upper ear cartelidge pierced. Less than my nipple too, if i recall correctly.

What i really wanted was a triangle, but no love for me. I think I'm kind of glad tho. That pierces below the clitoral nerve bundle and I guess theres is much more risk of problems...

1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home