Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Sluttiest flashback

(originally written for a reader whom I just might be meeting to romp next weekend...)


Two springs ago, when I was fully entrenched in my relationship with
NoFan I got a wild hair across my ass that I wanted, NAY NEEDED to be
a bukkake target. I absolutely LOVE craigslist! You can find
everything and anything there.

I placed an ad. I believe it was something along the lines of:

Hello. I have a burning desire to be the center of attention at a
circle jerk. I would like you and your friends to stand around me,
while I kneel in the center of you, sucking cock and passing out
handjobs like there's no tomorrow. I would each of you to dump your
hot loads on my face, and I want to look like a glazed donut before
the day is thru.

I set up a hotmail email address - comedumpster4u@hotmail.com and
waited for the reponses. One was from a very nice sounding guy with a
hot picture. He said his 'gangbang club' would be happy to take care
of it, and he would set everything up - rent the hotel room, get the
guys together, pay for the hotel room, everything.

We met for coffee and talked it over. I was very comfortable with
him, and decided to go through with it.

We set a day about a week from then and I began to fantasize about it
over and over.

When the day finally arrived, I got dressed up in my sexiest work
clothes. Part of the arousal for me was the thought of doing this on
my lunch break and going back to work after. I was wearing black
thigh high stockings, a garter belt, a black lace bra, a black velvet
skirt and a hot pink boob shirt. I wore a sweater around the office in
the morning to keep some of my sexpot self under wraps.

I met him at the starbucks right next to my office in Boston. He had
reserved a room at the radisson, which was just a short walk away. We
settled into the room then he made a phone call. 5 guys from his
'club' were downstairs at the bar awaiting his call.

I was abaolutely ddripping with excitement. They all treated me like
a princess, complimenting how hot I was and how sexy it was that I
wanted this. Soon enough I was sitting on the edge of the bed, each
hand on a different cock. I sunk to my knees on the ground and began
passing blowjobs around.

"remember," Bill (my main contact and protector) said, "she wants it
on her face, not in her mouth or on her tits. Give her good warning,
and don't be afraid to help her out!"

I looked around. All 6 guys were in their late 20s or early 30s. I
would call 3 of them drop dead handsome, including Bill, the
organizer. The other guys were not bad, just nothing special.

I felt like such a hot little slut kneeling in the middle of all of
these guys pulling on their cocks. I would reach out and help with my
mouth or my hands and soon enough they were all about to come. One at
a time I'd turn my attention to a guy and get him off. I'd make sure
he'd shoot all over my face.

While I slurped all of these hot cocks i had my shirt off so they
could see my tits. I told them it was alright to touch my tits so
often someone would be behind me playing with them while I sucked his
friend off.

All this had me hot so occasionally I would take my hand down and play
with my gushing wet pussy.

WHen everyone had come I stood up and walked over to the mirror to
admire my handiwork. Absolutely lovely. So much come all over my
face!

I washed up, had a drink and headed back to work to marinade in my
juices all afternoon.

Actually, I think jumped no fan when he got home, then made up a story
about going to NH to visit my family so I could sneak out. Motorcycle
boy and I got a cheap sleazy hotel room and fucked for hours, but then
he had to go home to his girlfriend.

I wasn't even done yet, so I called my tow truck driver and had him
over to the hotel. All in all I sucked 9 cocks that day.

Yum.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so fucking hot. you blow me away. write me on aboali_y(at)yahoo.com so we can chat a bit

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home